I am working on the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire projects. Last night in the wee hours, I put a small strip of white muslin in a pan of boiling water and tea. I got up and put it in the dryer this morning - very skeptical. I pulled it out and was amazed. I think if I do this again, I will apply some of Melissa's techniques for getting various shades and colors. I just pretty much pushed mine down in the tea and it came out pretty much the same color. But in the end I was so pleased with the results.
I used the Frilly Flowers dies for the flower. The background was embossed with the Guide Lines impression plate with the Angled Labels as a mask. It is stamped with Guide Lines II and Mat Stack 1 collection stamps. I finished the flower off with a Berry Sorbet button for just a pop of color.
Fun technique. Thanks Melissa!